Monday, November 5, 2012

I will tell you about Elder Spencer’s party.




Hello, my name is San Pattica. I am 18 years old. I am living in CICFO orphanage* in Cambodia. 

On 01 November 2012 at the evening we went to Elder Spencer’s party. Elder and Sister Spencer are missionaries of the LDS church. They serve the mission in Cambodia. I met him in the church. He is a good Elder he always came to welcome every person that comes to church. I had meet Sister Spencer in the orphanage. She is very nice, beautiful and kind. Elder Spencer usually came to my home. He taught me about the gospel, tell the story of the books, draw the picture, and he is special because he baptized my sister Chakrya. He is my best grandpa because he is very kind. He always does the duck sound, gave me the candies and gave me a lot of things.

The day of the party he invited my orphanage came to his birth day party. The party starts at 7 o’clock but I and my dancing group prepare things like 3 o’clock.  We went to a hotel by tuktuk. I prepare the clothes for the dancing group. I was very happy in the room that I was staying because it is very beautiful and everything looked nice like the millionaire house. After we prepare the clothes we wait dancing for 4 hours when they finished the food. We were very hungry but we were still happy because grandpa came very often. Many people visit us when we perform, everything was good. After that we eat the food. The food has many kinds I was very excited to eat. While I had eaten they play the games and sing the song it makes me feel happy so much.

This is the first meeting that makes me feel happy so much. I am very lucky that I have a grandpa who cares for me and loves me. After the party I came back home by tuktuk.



*CICFO is not, strictly speaking, an 'orphanage' but that is the simplest thing to call it.  It is a Children Friend Organization.

No comments: