Wednesday, October 31, 2012

a post in pictures


We do have alphabet cards,

but they all have pictures on them.



It makes me wonder if they know the letter,

 or if they just have gotten used to the

picture of a violin for the letter V.



 I decided that it would be wise to have cards

 that separate the upper-case

from the lower-case.



This is the catalog of how we made them.



In hind-sight,

spray-paint would have worked better.

Then again,

if I had used spray-paint

the kids could not have been as involved.

They're not perfect,

but they are ours.

I still have paint left over,

I'll keep it in case we loose one of the cards,

it's bound to happen someday.

That's why we used face-cards,

they're easy to find.



*They're actually not easy to find here, it took a while.

No comments: