Thursday, February 21, 2013

Power's in the plug.

"Today started off very much like yesterday.
(most of the students came in late)
I was going to have the the first three do a more "fun" activity looking up pictures of this week's words (as opposed to the boring "create a sentence for each" activity) but right after I had the words divvied up to everyone the power went out! In the end they had to just make up sentences, which is still educational but not nearly as fun. Depending on who comes tomorrow, some of them will probably suffer during my quiz (which they were surprised to hear I will still give considering all the absences this week).

They keep bothering me to watch a movie like how you did with them and I am considering it, but I told them IF I do it, I won't tell them when because I wouldn't want them to show up only because of the movie. Also, I plan on giving them a small assignment with it because why not? I'm so dastardly."


The longer I do this, the more I understand my elementary school teachers.

No comments: